Thursday, November 10, 2011

Halloween Wrap Up

Every year expectations for Halloween is set with higher standards than the year before- and as I get older I am reluctant to participate in the madness. By September all my elaborate costume ideas have fallen by the waist side and conveniently debt collectors have begun their hunt.
Not including the dozen “referees” spotted at  multiple parties or the bargain makeshift "nerd" costumes I have seen during the month of October- I did spot some really cute and creative trends I will most def follow next year.

Nails:
My friend Natalie had a black/orange color manicure.(I personally would have kept the ring ringer orange while keeping the others black.)
It's a great festive color combo and is appropriate for those who are in a profession where "dressing up" is prohibited.


This is another trend I fell in love with. Matte finished nail polish is prob my favorite nail color of them all (there is a lot) it creates the illusion of a chalk board type texture. Including the glossy black is a fun contrast- not to mention a trend you can wear all year long not just for Halloween.  "Back in Black''

Pumpkin Carvings:























Celebrity Costume:

Any female who has wanted to tap into their slutty side for Halloween has always tempted the Poison Ivy look. 9 out of 10 times the person just look like they where wrapped up in plastic vines with their vagina's in the air.- Kim Kardasian does it right.

In addition to the trends I love- there are also trends that need to stop..including-the distribution of Tootsie Rolls.

No comments:

Post a Comment